- It is a monthly competition and candidates have to write a funny, crazy story starring the goofiest toon of all, SUPPNADI.
- There is no entry fee required to participate in the Promotional Activity.
- The winning stories will be published in the Tinkle Magazine.
- At the end of every week, Amar Chitra Kathashall at its sole discretion select participants and shall be given a chance to win tablets (Lenova) and many more prizes.
- Scholarship worth Rs. 1 Lakh
- Only Indian children from age 4 to 14 years are eligible to participate
- Employees, agents and promoters (including their immediate family members) of Amar Chitra Katha and/or Kokuyo Camlin Limited and are not eligible to participate. Top of Form
How to Apply:
- Candidates should write a funny, crazy story starring the goofiest toon of all, SUPPNADI through online at: http://www.tinkleonline.com/camlinwritercontest/
Last date: 31st December, 2015
For more details, please visit: http://www.tinkleonline.com/camlinwritercontest/