- Each award (value approximately £7,500 to £11,500 per annum) covers the difference between fees for UK/EU students and international students.
- Have been offered a place on a PhD research program.
- Have been assessed as international/overseas for fees purposes and are wholly or partially self-financing.
- Have intended to register to start studies during the 2016-17 academic year.
- Applications for a NUORS award cannot be made for a course that has already been started by a student.
How to Apply:
- Candidates must have already applied for and have been offered a place to study at Newcastle University before applying for a NUORS award.
- Candidates can download application form from: http://www.ncl.ac.uk/postgraduate/funding/sources/internationalnoneustudents/nuors.html
- The filled in application forms should be e-mailed to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Last date: 29th April, 2016
For more details, please visit: http://www.ncl.ac.uk/postgraduate/funding