- The studentship covers:
- Graduate course fees,
- Maintenance allowance (at up to the minimum rate set by the University), and
- Return ticket from India to the United Kingdom.
- If the studentship is renewed for the PhD, another return ticket from India to the United Kingdom will be awarded.
- The applicant may also be considered for a discretionary maintenance allowance for the period between completion of the MASt and commencement of PhD.
- Hold a first class honours degree or its equivalent from any university or comparable institution in India,
- Be citizens of India,
- Not yet have been members of the University of Cambridge as an undergraduate or graduate student, and
- Submit a preliminary application and if short-listed apply to the University of Cambridge for admission to the MASt in Mathematics.
How to Apply:
- Applicants can obtain the preliminary application form by sending a mail to: email@example.com
- The completed preliminary application forms should be returned by post or email.
Last date to submit preliminary application forms: 15th January, 2016
Shortlisted applicants to submit a full studentship application form by: 19th February, 2016.
For more details, please visit: http://www.trin.cam.ac.uk/node/428#panel12