- His Majesty the King’s Scholarships: A full scholarship granted to qualified candidates with excellent undergraduate achievements from any Asian country to pursue a master’s degree in any of the disciplines offered at the AIT.
- Her Majesty the Queen’s Scholarships: A full scholarship granted to qualified candidates with excellent undergraduate achievements from any Asian country to pursue a master’s degree in environment-related fields offered at the AIT.
- Each scholarship award covers tuition and fees, accommodation, and a bursary for living expenses in AIT’s residential campus, for the entire period of the 22-month master’s degree program
- Scholarship valued of:
- Tuition and registration fees for 4 semesters: 752,000 Baht
- Accommodation and bursary for living expenses for 22 months: 218,900 Baht
Applicants must be:
- Thai national or other nationalities in the Asian region.
- Graduated in related fields from an accredited institution.
- Have a good education record in a 4-year undergraduate program with CGPA above 3.5 or equivalent, and high proficiency in English (a TOEFL score of 550 or equivalent).
How to Apply:
- Applicants can download the nomination form for the scholarship from: http://www.ait.ac.th/admissions/Current_Scholarships/royal-thai-
- The duly filled in application form can be sent through fax or scan and attach it to the mail: email@example.com
Last date: 31st March, 2016
For more details, please visit: http://www.ait.ac.th/admissions/Current_Scholarships