- Number of Awards could vary between 2 – 3.
- The foundation will cover the fee (if any) for attending the programme, and provide an allowance of Rs. 10,000/- per month for the duration of the programme, which should not exceed one year.
- Applicants must be a recent graduate/postgraduate from a leading Indian institute for theatre arts in India.
- Applicants not having a formal degree but possessing a record of high quality record of past achievements may be considered in exceptional circumstances.
- Applicant should not hold a similar/government scholarship or award during the tenure of the Inlaks Theatre Award.
- Applicants should state if they have already applied for Inlaks awards before, if so mention the year you had applied.
- Applicants must be under the age of 35 years as on 31st December, 2015.
How to apply:
- Applicants should send their applications on a plain paper with details of name, educational qualifications, contact address, permanent address, and evidence of date of birth, a brief essay (Not more than 300 words) giving details of present occupation and achievements to date along with relevant enclosures to:
Inlaks India Foundation ,
86 / 87, Atlanta,
Nariman Point, Mumbai – 400 021.
Last Date: 1st October, 2015
For more details, please visit: http://inlaksfoundation.org/inlaks-theatre-award.aspx