- Number of awards:
- 5 Newcastle University India Scholarships
- 5 British Council GREAT Scholarships
- Scholarship valued of £3,000 payable towards the first year of tuition fees.
- be an Indian national and have been assessed as international/overseas for fees purposes
- hold a Conditional or Unconditional offer on any master’s degree programme at Newcastle city campus
- intend to register to start the studies during the 2016-17 academic year
- be a self-funded student and not in receipt of other University or external awards
- have an average of 60% or above in Bachelors degree. Students completing their degree are also eligible to apply, providing you have achieved an average of 60% or above. Students with CGPA scores can also apply if your percentage equivalence is 60% and above.
How to Apply:
- Candidates can apply through online at: https://app.geckoform.com
Last Date: 30th June, 2016
For more details, please visit: http://www.ncl.ac.uk/postgraduate/funding