- Number of scholarships: 1000
- Scholarship worth Rs. 6,000/- to 18,000/-.
Candidates must possess:
- be among the top 10% in 10th and 12th and CET/JET ranks in your state and
- annual family income less than Rs. 80,000 and
- secured admission to professional courses like Engineering, Medicine, Dental, Nursing, Polytechnic, B.Sc. (Agri), B. Pharma., B.V. Sc. etc in a Government College (including seats in Government Aided colleges) and do not receive other aid or scholarships.
- Candidates are shortlisted based on their applications and will be called for an interview along with their parents for final selection.
How to Apply:
- Candidates can apply through online at: http://www.northsouth.org/app6/Login.aspx
- The printed copy of submitted online application form along with all relevant documents should be sent to the nearest NSF chapter office or to the NSF Hyderabad office.
Last Date: 30th October, 2015
For more details, please visit: http://www.northsouth.org/public