University of Amsterdam, Netherlands, invites applications for Amsterdam Finance Excellence Scholarship (AFES), 2016 for students pursuing Master in International Finance program for the session September 2016.
- Number of scholarships: 2
- The Amsterdam Finance Excellence Scholarship (AFES) is a waiver of €7,500 for one academic year.
Applicants must have:
- submitted a complete application and meet the admission criteria of one of the Master in International Finance programme.
- a grade point average (GPA) corresponding to the top 15% of students from your graduating class.
How to Apply:
- Applicants should write an AMS motivation letter describing in no more than 500 words, their motivation to receive the scholarship.
- The letter should be addressed to the Director of the Amsterdam Graduate School of Law, Professor M.Y.A. Zieck.
Last Date: 1st February, 2016
For more details, please visit: http://abs.uva.nl/programmes/executive-programmes/executive-