- Number of scholarships: 16
- Scholarship covers 100% of University and college fees and a grant for living costs (at least £14,057)
- Candidates should be applying to start a new full-time graduate course at Oxford.
- Candidates should be intending to return to their country of ordinary residence once the course is completed.
- Students currently at Oxford are not eligible to apply unless they are already Weidenfeld scholars.
How to Apply:
- Candidates must select the Weidenfeld – Hoffmann Scholarships and Leadership Program in the University of Oxford Scholarships section of the University’s graduate application form and submit application for graduate study by the relevant January deadline for the program.
- Candidates must also complete a Weidenfeld – Hoffmann Scholarships Questionnaire and upload it, together with graduate application form.
Last Date: 22nd January, 2016
For more details, please visit: http://www.ox.ac.uk/admissions/graduate