- Duration of the program: 10 months
- Approximately five to six Peace Scholars are selected every year.
- Peace Scholar Awards are currently set at $ 20,000 per academic year and are paid directly to the individual.
- be citizens of any country
- be enrolled in recognized doctoral programs (for example, PhD, SJD, Ed.D., Th.D.) in accredited universities in the United States.
- have completed all course work and examinations towards their doctoral degrees by the time their fellowship begins.
How to Apply:
- Applicants may apply through online at: http://usipgf.org/index.jsp
Last Date: 11th December, 2015
For more details, please visit: http://www.usip.org/grants-fellowships/