The Gates Cambridge, UK, invites applications for Gate Cambridge Scholarships, 2016 from citizens of countries outside United Kingdom who wish to pursue a full-time postgraduate degree in any subject available at the University of Cambridge.
- Number of Scholarships: 95
- Scholarship covers the full cost of studying at Cambridge.
- Scholarship also provides additional, discretionary funding for the scholars.
Applicants should be:
- a citizen of any country outside the United Kingdom
- applying to pursue one of the following full-time residential courses of study at the University of Cambridge:
- PhD (three year research-only degree)
- M.Sc. or M. Litt. (two year research-only degree)
- One year postgraduate course (e.g. M.Phil., LL.M., MASt, Diploma, MBA etc.)
How to Apply:
- Applicants can apply for Gates Cambridge Scholarship and admission to their chosen postgraduate course at the University of Cambridge and Cambridge College via the Graduate Admissions Office, using the GRADSAF form and supporting documents.
- Applicants cannot apply for a Gates Cambridge Scholarship without applying to the University of Cambridge. So, the applicant must apply for admission as a postgraduate student to the University of Cambridge and a Gates Cambridge Scholarship at the same time, using the one application pack.
Last Date: 2nd December, 2015
For more details, please visit: https://www.gatescambridge.org/