Foundation for International Taxation (FIT), Mumbai, is inviting applications for Uma Sathnur – FIT Scholarship, 2016 from students for admission to Institute for Austrian and International Tax Law in Vienna for one year LLM Program in International Taxation.
- Number of Scholarship (s): 1
- Duration of the Scholarship: 10 Months
- The Foundation will select an Indian national every year as a “FIT Scholar” through a competitive public search and pay the annual tuition fees of the Institute for one year (approximately EUR 14,000 or approximately Rs 10,00,000/-) as a scholarship to the selected candidate.
- have high class university degree in India or abroad with preferably a professional qualification
- have at least 3 years experience in International Taxation or 5 or more years professional experience
How to apply:
- Interested applicant may send their application by an email to Ms.Anju Kalra (Co-ordinator), Foundation for International Taxation marked as “Uma Sathnur – FIT Scholarship 2016”. Email: email@example.com
- The application should include sufficient (but brief) details covering academic qualifications and professional experience.
- Applicant should also provide a one-page write-up giving personal reasons that would assist in this selection.
Last Date: 30th November, 2015
For more details, please visit: http://www.fitindia.org/fit_scholarship_