The Department of Biotechnology (DBT), Govt. of India and Indo – US Science and Technology Forum (IUSSTF) and WINStep Forward are inviting applications for Khorana Program for Scholars, 2016 from Indian students to provide an opportunity to undertake research at University of Wisconsin-Madison (UW) and partner universities in Summer 2016.
- Duration of Scholarship: 10-12 weeks
- Scholarship includes:
- Health Insurance
- Candidates currently enrolled in B.Tech., M.Tech., or M.Sc. Biotechnology and allied areas (including agricultural, food, health and biomedical sciences) are eligible to apply.
- Candidates should have Cumulative Grade Point Average (CGPA) of 8.0 or higher (or) percentage equivalent to 75% and higher.
- Candidates who shall be completing their degree program on or after May 2017 are eligible to apply.
- PhD students are not eligible to apply
How to Apply:
- Applicants may download the application form from: http://iusstf.org/story/53-50-Khorana-Program.html
- The completed application form along with relevant enclosures should be submitted electronically to email@example.com
Last Date: 30th November, 2015
For more details, please visit: http://iusstf.org/story/53-50-Khorana-Program.html