Curtin University, Australia, invites applications for CBS Innovation International Scholarship, 2016 from international students pursuing their undergraduate program offered at the Curtin Business School (CBS) for the session 2016.
- Number of Scholarships: 5
- Duration of the Scholarship: maximum of three years (based on a full-time study load of at least 100 credits per semester).
- Scholarship is valued to a total of up to $ 9,000 paid as a cash stipend of $ 1,500 per semester.
- be an International student and hold a valid Student Visa – Higher Education
- have received a Confirmation of Enrollment (COE) into an eligible undergraduate degree and major at Curtin University in 2016
How to apply:
- Candidates can download the application form from: http://scholarships.curtin.edu.au/scholarships
- The duly filled in application form must be submitted in one of the following ways:
- Post: Scholarships Office, Building 101, Level 1, Curtin University, GPO Box U1987, Perth WA 6845.
- In Person: Scholarships Office, Building 101, Level 1, Curtin University, Kent Street, Bentley WA.
- Fax: +61 8 9266 3279, should attach a front cover page containing student name, student id and number of pages faxed.
Last Date: 20th November, 2015
For more details, please visit: http://scholarships.curtin.edu.au/scholarships