English football club Liverpool striker Mario Balotelli has completed a medical test on Tuesday for his imminent move to Italian heavyweights AC Milan.
The striker is returning to the Italian club on a one-season loan deal.
Balotelli said he is excited to be back at the club where he earlier played in the 2013-14 season.
“I am happy to be back. I don’t have much to say because I just need to train and show what I can contribute. Physically I am ok but I need to train with the squad. I am very motivated but I need to work hard and talk less,” he said in a statement on Tuesday.
“I always hoped I would return to Milan, the club hold a special place in my heart. Do I want to end my career here? I just want to get back to work and have a good season, I have to work and that is it,” the 25-year-old said.
Please Wait while comments are loading…
1. Comments will be moderated by The Hindu editorial team.
2. Comments that are abusive, personal, incendiary or irrelevant cannot be published.
3. Please write complete sentences. Do not type comments in all capital letters,
or in all lower case letters, or using abbreviated text.
(example: u cannot substitute for you, d is not ‘the’, n is not ‘and’).
4. We may remove hyperlinks within comments.
5. Please use a genuine email ID and provide your name, to avoid rejection.