Real Madrid said it has acquired Croatia midfielder Mateo Kovacic from Inter Milan.
The Spanish club said Kovacic will sign a six-year contract and will be presented at the Santiago Bernabeu Stadium on Wednesday.
Kovacic has played for Inter for the past two seasons. He will join Croatia teammate Luka Modric in Madrid’s midfield.
Please Wait while comments are loading…
1. Comments will be moderated by The Hindu editorial team.
2. Comments that are abusive, personal, incendiary or irrelevant cannot be published.
3. Please write complete sentences. Do not type comments in all capital letters,
or in all lower case letters, or using abbreviated text.
(example: u cannot substitute for you, d is not ‘the’, n is not ‘and’).
4. We may remove hyperlinks within comments.
5. Please use a genuine email ID and provide your name, to avoid rejection.