- Topic: “In keeping with Sir Syed’s vision of spread of modern scientific education, AMU is running 10 schools up to Senior Secondary level. How can we ensure a strong educational foundation at school level?”
- First Prize: Rs. 25,000/-
- Second Prize: Rs. 15,000/-
- Third Prize: Rs. 10,000/-
- State level toppers of the competition will also be given a sum of Rs. 5,000/- as consolation prize.
- The first, second and third prize winners will be given both ways AC-II class railway fare and State level toppers will be given second class sleeper fare.
- All prize winners shall be provided boarding and lodging in the University along with one relative (Father, mother, brother or sister).
- The participant must be a bonafide student of a University or a College.
- School students up to Class XII are not eligible to participate.
How to Apply:
- Participants should submit their essay on A4 size paper in double space typed on one side and should contain around 3000 (three thousand) words duly forwarded by Head of the Institution.
- Participants should also send soft copy of the essay along with the photograph.
- The essay must be original, not already published in any book, magazine, newspaper and internet.
- Bonafide certificate from the College/University along with the correspondence address including contact number and E-mail ID of the participant must be provided on a separate sheet attached along with the essay.
- The essay must be sent to the Public Relations Officer, AMU, Aligarh-202002.
Last Date: 25th September, 2015
Prize Distribution Date: 17th October, 2015
For more details, please visit: http://www.amu.ac.in/newevent/