- BE/ B.Tech. in Computer Science/ Information Science.
- Good problem Solving/Programming skills.
- Knowledge on Relational Databases.
- Develops, implements, and maintains computer-based systems to meet business requirements. Application Developers analyze, design, construct, train, and implement application systems.
- Activities include documenting decisions, adhering to standards and communicating with business groups.
- Other responsibilities may include providing standards/guidelines for development, responding to customer/client requests or events as they occur, and developing solutions to problems utilizing formal education and judgment.
For more details, please visit: intel.com/content/www/us/en/jobs/job-search.html