- Number of scholarships awarded are 100, where each Engineering institute can have maximum of 4 scholarships, while each Management institute can have a maximum of 2 scholarships.
- Scholars are provided with yearly scholarship amount of:
- Rs. 1,50,000/- for each Management Students.
- Rs. 80,000/- for each Engineering Students
- Engineering Program: First three Toppers of 2nd, 3rd and 4th year based on the academic performance in the previous years (CGPA) of Metallurgical, Mechanical, Electrical and Civil Engineering streams.
- Management Program: First 10 toppers of 2nd year based on the academic performance in the first year of regular PGDM/ MBA.
How to apply:
- Applicants can apply through online at: http://www.opjems.com/
Last date: 31st August, 2015
Online test date: 7th – 8th September, 2015
Announcement of shortlisted students for interview: 19th September, 2015
Personal interview: 12th – 15th October, 2015
Announcement of results: 30th October, 2015
For more details, please visit: http://www.opjems.com/