University of Queensland, Australia, invites applications for MBA Scholarships, 2016 from international students pursuing accelerated full-time (12 month) Master of Business Administration (MBA) program offered at UQ Business School for the year 2016.
- Number of scholarships: 2
- Duration of the scholarship: 12 months
- Successful applicants will receive a 100% discount on their course tuition fees for the minimum number of units required to complete the Accelerated full-time (12 month) MBA program.
- meet the official entry criteria for acceptance into the Accelerated full-time (12 month) MBA program (including GMAT, English Language proficiency, and work experience) already submitted an application for entry and be eligible to receive an ‘unconditional’ offer for admission.
- Provide a personal statement of no more than 1000 words (use 1.5 spacing and 12 point font) in support of your application.
- The statement should:
- Explain why you want to undertake the MBA at UQ Business School
- Describe what value you think you will bring to your fellow MBA students
- Outline your long-term career goals
- Provide evidence of your leadership skills and community involvement
- Outline how you will add value to the MBA program
How to apply:
- Applicants should submit their scholarship applications with a covering letter addressed to the MBA Director, and submitted to:
Coordinator, MBA Student Liaison Officers,
UQ Business School.
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Last Date: 31st October, 2015
For more details, please visit: https://www.business.uq.edu.au/