The University of Auckland, New Zealand, is inviting applications for Colombo Plan Scholarship from the citizens of Colombo Plan member countries, to study undergraduate or postgraduate engineering programmes at The University of Auckland for the academic year 2016.
- Number of Scholarships: 1
- Duration of the Scholarship: 1 Year
- The value of the scholarship is $ 3,000
- The Scholarship will be awarded to a student who has paid the fees, or arranged to pay the fees, for full-time enrolment in a Bachelor of Engineering, Bachelor of Engineering (Honours) or any postgraduate degree programme in the Faculty of Engineering.
- The Scholarship will be awarded to an international student who is a citizen of one of the following countries: Afghanistan, Bangladesh, Bhutan, Fiji, India, Indonesia, Iran, Japan, South Korea, Laos, Malaysia, Maldives, Mongolia, Myanmar, Nepal, Pakistan, Papua New Guinea, Philippines, Singapore, Sri Lanka, Thailand, the United States of America and Vietnam.
How to apply:
- Applicants can apply through online, which usually opens approximately 6 weeks before the closing date.
- Applicants can access the application form from The University of Auckland scholarships website http://www.auckland.ac.nz/scholarships
Last Date: 1st August, 2016
For more details, please visit: https://www.auckland.ac.nz/en/for/current-students