University of Technology Sydney (UTS), Australia, invites applications for UTS President’s (UTSP) Scholarships, 2015 for students undertaking a Higher Degree by Research (HDR) at the University for the session 2015.
- The scholarship is provided to assist with general living costs.
- The scholarship is valued at AUD $ 25,392 per annum and is paid in equal fortnightly installments to the student bank account.
- be an overseas student.
- be a holder of a international student visa, meeting requirements as specified by the Department of Immigration and Multicultural Affairs (DIMA), including the requirement to purchase and maintain a standard Overseas Student Health Cover policy approved by the Commonwealth Government Department of Health and Ageing.
- have completed a bachelor degree with first class honors, or be regarded by the University as having an equivalent level of attainment.
- be enrolled as a full-time student.
How to apply:
- Applicants need not submit any separate application form for UTS president’s scholarships. Completing one form will mean that you are considered for all associated scholarships.
- Applicants can obtain the process of applying at: https://www.uts.edu.au/research-and-teaching/
Last Date: 20th August, 2015
For more details, please visit: http://www.gradschool.uts.edu.au/