Sartorius AG, Germany, invites applications for Sartorius Master’s Scholarship, 2015 from students of India and Germany who are ready to move on to a Master’s program and get a foothold in the world of work at the same time.
- A monthly financial grant for master’s program.
- An internship or master’s thesis at Sartorius Group.
- A personal mentor for one-on-one consultation.
- Training seminars at Sartorius, e.g., in project management or communication.
- Networking with other scholarship holders and experts.
- Good prospects for starting a career with Sartorius.
Applicants should have:
- bachelor’s degree in science or engineering, e.g., in biotechnology, physics, chemical or process engineering or information technology.
- earned good or excellent grades during studies.
- registered in a master’s program in science or engineering at a university in Germany or India, or intend to do so.
- like to gain professional experience in an international technology group.
- Strong English skills and having some work or study experience abroad is a big plus.
How to Apply:
- Applicants can apply through online at: https://recruitingapp-609.umantis.com/
Last Date: 21st August, 2015
For more details, please visit: https://www.sartorius.com/en/company/