- Topic: Patents are not the best way to foster Drug Discovery
- Prizes: Two first prizes are awarded
- Best Speaker For the Motion: Cash Prize of Rs. 50,000/-
- Best Speaker Against the Motion: Cash Prize of Rs. 50,000/-
- The Live Debate will be held at the Indian Society of International Law, Bhagwan Das Road, New Delhi.
- Participants can decide to take a position either For the Motion or Against the Motion.
- Based on the Abstracts 8 Speakers would be selected (4 Speakers For the Motion and 4 Speakers Against the Motion).
- The competition shall be open to all students pursuing LL.B (3-year or 5-year Law Course) and LL.M programs from any institution recognized by the Bar Council of India, in India.
- The college must be based in Delhi- NCR.
How to apply:
- Candidates should submit an abstract of word limit 500 words (excluding footnotes) via email to firstname.lastname@example.org with “Submission/IP Debate Abstract” in the subject line.
- Each submission email should contain, Abstract as well as scanned copy of Student ID card as issued by the institution.
- The cover page of the submission should contain Name of Participant, Email ID, Institution, Course and Year of Study, Permanent Address, Contact Number, Title of the Abstract.
- The main body of the Abstract should not carry any mention of the name, contact details, or the name of the Institution or it shall lead to immediate disqualification.
- The Abstract should be submitted as a soft copy in MS Word file (.doc/.docx).
Last date for Submission of Abstract : 5th September, 2015
Selection of 8 Finalists: 15th September, 2015
Live Debate: 21st September, 2015
For more details, please visit: https://www.indianbarassociation.org