- Duration of the Scholarship: 1 Year can be extendable for one more year
- Number of Scholarships: 300
- full tuition fees
- a monthly subsistence and housing allowance
- an allowance for books and instructional materials
- medical insurance
- travel expenses
- Scholarship is open for developing member countries of ADB
- be a national of an ADB borrowing member
- have gained admission to an approved MA/PhD course at an academic institution.
- Have a bachelor’s degree or its equivalent with superior academic record.
- Have at least two years of full-time professional working experience
- have Proficiency in oral and written English communication skills to be able to pursue studies.
- Be in good health.
- agree to return to his/her home country after completion of studies under the Program.
- Candidate must have age not more than 35 years old at the time of application.
How to Apply:
- Candidate should request information and application forms from the participating academic institution(s).
- Candidate should mention the academic institution that they are applying for admission and to be considered for the ADB-JSP Scholarship.
- The Candidate must submit the duly filled in application form along with relevant documents to the academic institution.
Last date: 30th April, 2015
For more details, please visit: http://www.adb.org/site/careers