The Motilal Nehru National Institute of Technology (MNNIT), Allahabad, invites applications for the posts of Research Associate(RA)/Senior Research Fellow(SRF)/Junior Research Fellow (JRF) (on contract basis) for the research project entitled “Numerical Simulation of Elliptic Interface Problems Arising in Steady State Heat Conduction in Composite Systems”
- Duration of the Fellowship is initially for 1 year and may be extended depending on the performance.
Number of Position(s): 1
Fellowship worth :
- For RA: Rs.22,000/- per month + HRA
- For SRF: Rs.14,000/- per month + HRA
- For JRF:Rs.12,000/- per month + HRA
- Candidates having CPI 6.5 or 60% marks in M.Sc. may be eligible to register for PhD program of the Institute.
Fellows must have:
- For RA: PhD or equivalent, 3 years of research, teaching and design & development Experience after M.Sc.
- For SRF: M.Sc. or equivalent and 2 years of post M.Sc. research, teaching experience as evidence from published papers in standard refereed journals
- For JRF: Possessing M.Sc. or equivalent degree with 55% marks and passing of NET/GATE test. Without NET/GATE qualified may be considered for the post of Project Assistant as per CSIR guidelines.
- Fellows must have
- 35 years for RA
- 32 years for SRF
- 28 years for JRF as on the last date of application
How to Apply:
- Fellows can send the duly filled in application form in prescribed format along with relevant documents to:
Office of the Dean (Research & Consultancy)
Motilal Nehru National Institute of Technology
- Fellows must also send a soft copy of the application to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Last date: 15th May, 2015
For more details, please visit: http://mnnit.ac.in/images/newstories