- Number of fellowships: 100 for Science Streams 100 for Humanities, Social Sciences and Languages
- Candidates will receive fellowship worth Rs. 20,000/- per month from UGC for two years.
- Candidates are also provided with a contingency grant of Rs. 50,000/- per annum towards secretarial assistance, travel within the country connected with the research project, stationery, postage, consumables, books and journals and equipments.
- Be Highly qualified and experienced, superannuated or likely to be superannuated within 6 months, teachers of recognized universities/colleges/institutions.
- Have the quality of research and published work contributed by the teacher in their service career.
- The award holder can work under this scheme with a well defined time bound action plan up to the age of 70 years or up to two years of the award whichever is earlier.
How to Apply:
- Candidates can apply online at: http://www.ugc.ac.in/ef/default.aspx
Last date: 31st May, 2015
For more details, please visit: http://www.ugc.ac.in/ef/objective.aspx