- Value of scholarship is Rs.3,100/- per month for a period of two years only (10 months in the year) i.e. full duration of a PG course.
- no tuition fees will be charged by the institute from girl students to pursue PG degree course in Universities/Colleges/Institutions
- Any single girl child who happen to be a only child or twin daughter or fraternal daughter in the family, if one son and one daughter is available then girl child will not be considered for scholarship under the scheme.
- Scholarship is applicable to a single girl child who has taken admission in regular, full-time 1st year Masters Degree course in any recognized university or a post graduate college.
- scholarship is available to PG-I year student only.
Age Limit: Girl students up to the age of 30 years at the time of admission in PG courses are eligible.
How to Apply:
- Candidates can apply online at: http://www.ugc.ac.in/sgc/default.aspx
Last date: 30th August, 2015
For more details, please visit: http://www.ugc.ac.in/sgc/objective.aspx