Motorola is now (finally) rolling out the Android 5.1 update to the first generation Moto X, which is still on KitKat. So far Brazil is the only country getting the update but it’s likely that it will spread to other regions shortly.
The company has posted a changelog on the website in Portuguese, some of which are posted below.
- Material Design
- Improved lockscreen and homescreen notifications with support for priority notifications
- New Overview mode for multitasking with card view
- New Moto Assist features, including Moto smart screen, Moto Voice, and Moto Shares
- Moto Screen feature that shows notifications on lockscreen without waking entire display and uses the low-power processor
- Smart Lock (Trusted Devices) that keeps the phone unlocked when paired with a smartwatch or in a particular area.
There are more features, which you can check out in the link below.
Source (translated) • Via