- Impact of climate change
- Challenges in urban water
- Sustainable irrigation management
- Groundwater modeling & management
- Water quality management
- Geospatial applications
Paper Submission Details:
- The participants must submit The participants must submit Research and unpublished technical papers for presentation at the conference.
- The details and format of the papers are available on the conference website.
- The template for the camera ready paper can be downloaded from the conference website.
- The full papers can be mailed to: email@example.com
For Students/Research Scholars: Rs.2,000
For ISH members: Rs.2,500
For Academicians/ Field Engineers/ Industry Persons: Rs.3,000
Last date for Paper Submission (full paper): 15th June, 2015
Notification of Acceptance: 15th July, 2015
Last date for Registration and Submission of Camera ready paper: 31st July, 2015
For more details, Please Visit: http://www.nitw.ac.in/nitw/conference/2015