Apple invites applications for WWDC Scholarships, 2015 from young developers who gets an opportunity to win a ticket for World Wide Developers Conference that is going to be held in the month of June in San Francisco, California, USA.
- The Selected developers for the scholarship will receive a WWDC 2015 ticket free of charge that entitles the developer to attend WWDC 2015, held between June 8 and June 12, 2015 in San Francisco, California, USA.
- Number of Scholarships: 350
- be either 18 years of age or older
- be registered for free as an Apple developer (or)
- have permission to be sharing a Registered Apple Developer account with your parent or guardian if the age is between 13 and 17.
- be enrolled part-time or full-time in a course of study, or be a member or alumni of one of the STEM organizations
- The students are selected for the scholarship based on technical accomplishment, creativity of ideas, and technical/work experience displayed in the app.
How to Apply:
- Students must create a Mac or iOS app that showcases their creativity and coding skills to build an app that tells about themselves.
- The app created should highlight development projects worked on, educational and professional background, technical skills, and interests.
- The app must be written in Objective-C and Swift, or entirely with Swift, using Xcode 6.3 from the Mac App Store.
- Use first and last name as the app name.
- App must be build without errors.
- All the app content must be in English.
- Students must upload three screen shots of their app as .png files (20 MB max per file) while submitting.
- Students must make package of Xcode project in a .zip file (100 MB max) which should include all of the files.
- The app developed must be uploaded at: https://developer.apple.com/wwdc/
Last Date: 26th April, 2015
Result Date: 8th May, 2015
For more details, Please Visit: https://developer.apple.com