- Applicants will receive full fellowship who agree to serve in designated organizations for three years (provided with a decent salary) after completion of PDM.
- The fellowship covers all fees, course materials, board and lodging.
Applicants must be:
- Graduates or postgraduates in any discipline with minimum of 50% marks (or equivalent).
- Graduates in agriculture/engineering possessing more than 70% marks are eligible to apply.
- Those completing their courses by June 2015 can apply.
- Professionals, first time graduates from families, candidates working in development organizations with high motivational factors and enthusiasm to work for and with the poor communities are encouraged to apply.
- Applicants must have age below 26 years as on 1st July 2015.
- Applicants are selected based on Development Management Admission Test (DMAT) followed by personal interviews and group discussion.
- DMAT (Development Management Admission Test) is an objective exam which consists of tests on:
- Proficiency in English
- Quantitative ability
- Analytical reasoning
How to Apply:
- Applicants can apply through online and offline modes.
- Offline mode: Applicants download the application form at:
- The duly filled in application form can be send via email to:
firstname.lastname@example.org and send a Demand Draft for Rs.500/- in favour of “Tata-Dhan Academy” payable at Madurai by post.
- Applicants can apply online at: http://www.dhan.org/tda/onlineapplication/form.php and send a Demand Draft for Rs.500/- in favour of “Tata-Dhan Academy” payable at Madurai.
- Applicants can request for an application form by sending a Demand Draft for Rs.500/- in favour of “Tata-Dhan Academy” payable at Madurai.
Last Date: 30th April, 2015
For more Details, Please Visit: http://www.dhan.org/tda/announcement.php