- Synthesis & Architecture of Nanomaterials
- Fullerenes, CNTs & Graphene
- Nano composites for Industrial and Defence Applications
- Nanomaterials for Chemical & Catalytic Applications.
- Materials for Energy, Energy storage and Environment Applications.
- Nanobiotechnology & Nanomedicine
- Advanced Materials (Biomaterials, Composite materials, Magnetic materials, Porous materials etc.)
Paper Submission Details:
- Participants can submit abstract papers on any of the themes.
- The abstract papers are invited from experts, faculty, scientists and research scholars.
- Participants are requested to submit abstract (not exceeding 500 words on A4 size with 12 font in Times New Roman) to the conference convener, in both hard and soft copy (in a CD)
- The soft copy of abstract must be mailed to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Regular: Rs.5000/- for Indians and USD 250 for foreign nationals
- Student: Rs. 3000/- for Indians and USD 250 for foreign nationals
- Accompanying person: Rs. 3500 for Indians and USD 200 for foreign nationals
- The particiapnts who Register on or before 30th September 2015 entitles to an Early Bird Offer of Rs. 1000/- less for Indian Participants and USD 50 for Foreign Participants in the registration fee.
- The delegate fee includes conference proceedings, registration kit and working lunch.
- Delegate fee can be wired transferred / sent by demand draft drawn in favour of Convener, NANOS2015, GITAM University payable at Visakhapatnam to Prof. M. Saratchandra Babu,Convener, NANOS2015, Department of Chemistry, GITAM Institute of Science, GITAM University, Rushikonda Campus, Visakhapatnam – 530045.
- Accommodation will be arranged on request for all registered participants in nearby hotels with an advance payment of Rs.3000/- per person.
Last date for abstract submission: 31st August, 2015
Notification of acceptance : 15 September, 2015
For more details, Please Visit: http://nanos2015.gitam.edu