- Basic Sciences
- Earth, Ocean & Climate Sciences
- Electrical Sciences
- Mechanical Sciences
- Humanities, Social Sciences & Management
- The fellowship is offered initially for a period of one year, and may be extended for another year based on review of the contributions made by the Fellow.
- Fellowship amount of Rs. 30,000 – 35,000 is provided for engineering holders depending on years of post-PhD experience
- Fellowship amount of Rs. 25,000-30,000 is provided for Science & Humanities holders depending on years of post-PhD experience.
- Fellows are provided accommodation along with a contingency grant of Rs.40,000 per annum and House Rent Allowance (if accommodation is not provided), and Medical and Leave benefit.
- Candidates with good academic record followed by a PhD degree in the relevant fields in Engineering/Science/Humanities.
- Candidates who have received their PhD degree within the past two years, will be considered.
How to Apply:
- Candidates can apply through online at: http://www.iitbbs.ac.in/pdf-application/
- Candidates must submit the printed copy of the filled in online application form with necessary enclosures and along with a Demand Draft of Rs. 500/- for General/OBC, Rs. 250/- for SC/ST/PD drawn in favour of “IIT Bhubaneswar” on any nationalized bank payable at Bhubaneswar via post or in person to:
Assistant Registrar (Academic Affairs)
Indian Institute of Technology Bhubaneswar
Toshali Bhawan, Satyanagar, Bhubaneswar – 751 007
- Women candidates are exempted from the payment of application fees.
Last date: Applications are invited throughout the year
For more details, please visit: http://www.iitbbs.ac.in/pdf-application/