- For PhD: Aerospace Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Electronics Engineering, Computer Science & Engineering, Applied Physics, Applied Mathematics, Materials engineering and Applied Chemistry
- For M.Tech.: Aerospace Engineering (Guided Missiles), Computer Science & Engineering (cyber security), Electronics Engineering (Radar & Communication), Materials Science & Technology, Mechanical Engineering (Armament / Combat Vehicles), Sensor Technology, Modelling & Simulation, Chemical Science & Technology, Mechanical Engineering (Marine), Signal Processing & Communication with specialization in (a) Wireless Networks & Applications (WNA). (b) Navigation Systems (NS) and Robotics
- For PhD: PhD Fellows will be eligible for Fellowship as per MHRD guidelines.
- For M.Tech.: Scholars will receive Fellowship worth Rs.12,400/- per month at present under DBT Scheme of AICTE during the M.Tech Course, subject to attendance. Candidates applying for M. Tech in Robotics will not be eligible for fellowship under DBT Scheme of AICTE.
Candidates must have:
- 55% marks or equivalent CGPA in M.E./M. Tech. for PhD in Engineering or Master of Science with 55% marks or equivalent CGPA for PhD in Science and GATE Score / UGC-CSIR NET certificate.
- M.Tech./ M.Phil. degree without GATE/NET/SET/CSIR but with one year of research experience with at least one research publication in peer reviewed journal, for PhD with fellowship.
- M.Sc. Degree without GATE/ NET/ SET/ CSIR but with 2 years of research experience with at least one International journal publication for PhD with fellowship.
- Candidates who are in the final semester of their PG degree are eligible to apply.
- 55% marks or 5.5 CGPA in the qualifying examination in respective disciplines obtained from a UGC recognized University/ Deemed to be University/ Institution in India and with valid GATE Score.
- The candidates who are in the final semester of their degree are also eligible to apply.
Age Limit: Candidate must have age not more than 26 years as on July 1, 2015 (for M.Tech. Program).
Selection Process: The candidates for PhD program will be selected based on the performance in the entrance exam (written test) conducted by the concerned department and followed by personal interview.
How to Apply:
- Candidates can apply online at: http://www.diatonline.co.in/
- Application fee of Rs.200/- (Rs. 100/- for SC/ST candidates) per programme is required to be paid by Demand Draft drawn in favour of Vice Chancellor, DIAT, Pune, payable at Pune.
- A printed copy of the application acknowledgment and along with the DD drawn must be sent via post with the name of M. Tech Program to the Deputy Registrar (Academics), Defence Institute of Advance Technology, Pune 411025
- Start of online application process: 15th April, 2015
- Last Date for accepting online application form: 30th April, 2015
- Last Date of receipt of Hard copy of application: 5th May, 2015
- Tentative Date of Interview / Written Test: 3rd/4th week of May 2015
For more details, Please Visit: http://18.104.22.168/Academic/Notice%20Jul%2015.pdf