The University Grants Commission, New Delhi, is inviting applications for UPE – Project Fellowship in the Department of Biochemistry, UCS, Osmania University, Hyderabad
- Number of fellowships: 1
- Duration of the Fellowship: 3 Years
- Fellowship worth Rs. 14, 000/- per month.
- Candidates who are interested in area of research with prescribed post-graduate qualifications to register for PhD Program in Life Sciences under the Faculty of Science, UCS, Osmania University.
- Candidates with experience in Cell Culture, Flow Cytometry, Recombinant DNA, Protein/peptide purification and confocal microscopy are given preference.
How to Apply:
- Candidates can obtain the prescribed application format from the University Press, OU.
- The duly filled in application form along with relevant enclosures and Demand Draft for Rs. 100/- of any nationalized bank drawn in favor of Registrar, Osmania University, Hyderabad should reach to Prof. Surya Satyanarayna Singh, Project Coordinator, Department of Biochemistry, UCS, Osmania University, Hyderabad.
Last Date: 15th April, 2015
For more details, please visit: http://www.osmania.ac.in/ResearchCareer2015