The School of Electrical Sciences, IIT Bhubaneswar, Odisha is organizing an International Conference on Microwave, Optical and Communication Engineering (ICMOCE-2015) during 18-20 December 2015, technically co-sponsored by IEEE Kharagpur.
- The participants must submit the original research contributions and technical papers in the tracks as Microwave, Optical and Communications
- The paper submissions may be made online at: http://www.iitbbs.ac.in/conference/
- Each paper for both oral and poster presentations should comprise of a maximum of four pages and should conform to the IEEE format and specifications
- Submitted papers must not have been published previously or must not be currently under consideration elsewhere for publication.
- Students: Rs. 5,000/- for Non – IEEE Members and Rs. 4,000/- for IEEE Members
- Academician: Rs. 8,000/- for Non – IEEE Members and Rs. 6,400/- for IEEE Members
- Industry participants: Rs. 10,000/- for Non – IEEE Members and Rs. 8,000/- for IEEE Members
- Listeners: Rs. 2,500/- for Non – IEEE Members and Rs. 2,000/- for IEEE Members
- Last date for Paper Submission: 30th July, 2015
- Notification of Acceptance: 1st October, 2015
- Last date for camera ready paper: 20th October, 2015
- Last date of author registration: 30th October, 2015
For more details, Please Visit: http://www.iitbbs.ac.in/