- Atmospheric and Earth Sciences
- Life Sciences
- Medical Sciences
- Chemical Sciences
- Material Sciences
- Engineering Sciences
- Mathematical and Computational Sciences
- Physical Sciences
- Duration of the Fellowship: 2 to 6 months
- Number of Fellowships: 20
- For Indian Fellow: Fellowship Support of 1300 Euros per month for daily expenses, local travel, accommodation charges plus Social Security charges, paid through Campus France (If duration of stay is more than 3 months).
- For French Fellow: Fellowship support Rs. 40,000 per month for daily expenses, local travel, etc. plus accommodation charges not exceeding Rs. 45,000 per month
- One return airfare ticket in economy class between India and France, Insurance coverage (travel & health), Any administrative costs for Visa and Registration
- A Fellow may be provided with an additional support of up to Euro 500 for Indian Fellows and equivalent support in Indian Rupees for French Fellows) for participating in a Seminar/Workshop during their stay in their host countries.
Applicants must possess:
- From India: must be an Indian citizen residing in India and have registered for a PhD in a recognized university or research institution in India.
- From France: must be residing in France and have registered for a PhD in a recognized university or research institution in France.
- Have a Master’s degree (in science, technology or medicine) from a recognized University/Institute.
- The applicant must have maximum age of 30 years as on 1st April 2015.
How to Apply:
- Candidates can apply through online at: http://cefipra.org/raman-charpak/
Last date: 31st May, 2015
Result Date: End of July 2015
For more Details, Please Visit: http://cefipra.org/raman-charpak