Indian Institute of Information Technology Design and Manufacturing (IIIT-DM), Kancheepuram invites applications for M. Design Fellowships, 2015 for students pursuing their Master of Design program in Communication System, Electronic Systems and Mechanical Systems.
- Duration of the Fellowship: 2 Years
- Candidates will receive financial assistance in the form of Half-Time Teaching Assistantship (HTTA) at the rate of Rs.12,400/- per month for 8 hours of work per week in the departments.
- Candidates having valid GATE (2014/2015) score with Bachelor’s degree in Engineering/Technology/Architecture from educational Institutions approved by AICTE/Government
- Candidates yet to appear or have appeared in the final examination for the qualifying degree whose results are likely to be declared by July 2015 are also eligible.
- The candidates are selected based on the performance in Admission test and Interview.
How to Apply:
- Candidates can download the application form from: http://www.iiitdm.ac.in/pdf
- The duly filled in application form along with required documents and a printed copy of online payment receipt of Rs. 150 for GN/OBC and Rs.75 for SC/ST/PD/Female Candidates payable at SBI website must be sent via post to: The Registrar Indian Institute of Information Technology Design and Manufacturing IIITDM Kancheepuram, Off Vandalur-Kelambakkam Road, Melakkottaiyur, Chennai – 600 127.
Last Date: 1st May, 2015
Admission Test & Interview Dates: 18th , 19th June, 2015
Result Date: 24th June, 2015
For more Details, Please Visit: http://www.iiitdm.ac.in/pdf