- M.Sc. (Climate Science and Policy)
- M.Sc. (Environmental Studies and Resource Management)
- M.Sc. (Geoinformatics)
- M.Sc. (Economics)
- M.Tech. (Renewable Energy Engineering and Management)
- M.Tech./M.Sc. (Water Science and Governance)
- M.A. (Sustainable Development Practice)
- Number of Scholarships: 4 (2 from India, 2 from abroad)
- For Indian Students:
- The scholarship will include a 100% fee waiver and also a book grant of Rs. 15,000 per year.
- For Foreign Students:
- The scholarship will include complete waiver of tuition fees and allied fees, a book grant of Rs. 15,000/- , living expenses at Rs 25,000/- per month and reimbursement of air fare to New Delhi and back from their place of residence (Subject to a maximum of Rs. 60,000/-)
- For M.Sc. (Economics): B.A. (Hons.) / B.Sc. (Hons.) in Economics with 50% or more marks in aggregate (OR) Bachelor degree with at least 60% marks in aggregate, in Business Economics/B. Com./ B.Stat./B.Sc. (Physics or Mathematics)/ BA (with Economics and Mathematics / Statistics) /B.Tech./B.E. The applicant must have studied mathematics either at 10+2 level or at Bachelor’s level, either as subsidiary or as honors.
- For all other Master’s Programmes: A Bachelor’s degree in Science/Engineering/ Economics/Mathematics/Statistics/ Geology / Geography with a minimum cumulative grade point average of 6.75 on a 10 point scale or equivalent, wherever letter grades are awarded, or 60% marks in aggregate, wherever marks are awarded.
How to apply:
- For Indian students: Applicants should submit an essay (maximum 1000 words) expressing their future aspirations and how they see a masters programme at the TERI University and Proof of income of the family.
- The duly filled in application form must be sent via post to:
10, Institutional Area
New Delhi – 110 070, India
Last Date: 25th April, 2015
For more details, Please Visit: http://www.teriuniversity.ac.in