- Candidates will receive a stipend of Rs. 16,000/- and also 30% HRA (if hostel facility is not allotted) per month
- Candidates must have M.Sc. in (Applied Biology / Biochemistry / Bioinformatics / Biophysics / Biotechnology / Botany / Life Sciences / Microbiology/ Molecular Biology / Zoology or related Biological Sciences) / M.Tech. (Bioinformatics/ Biotechnology); M.V.Sc. , M. Pharma. from a recognized University, with more than or equal to 60% aggregate.
- Candidates are selected based on an ‘objective type’ Written Exam which will be held at Bharati Vidyapeeth’s Institute of Technology, opposite Kharghar Station, Sector 7, Belpada, CBD, Navi Mumbai – 400 614.
- On Successful completion of written exam, the candidate is called for an interview.
How to Apply:
- Candidates can apply online at: https://tmc.gov.in/jrftest/
- Candidates should send the printed copy of the completed application form along with required documents and a Demand Draft for Rs. 500/- drawn in favor of TMC-ACTREC payable in Navi Mumbai (No fees for female candidates and SC/ ST or physically handicapped candidates, provided proof is attached) to:
The Senior Administrative Officer
Advanced Centre for Treatment, Research and Education in Cancer,
Tata Memorial Centre, Kharghar,
Navi Mumbai 410210.
- Candidates must write their name and application number behind the DD.
Last Date: 20th April, 2015
Exam Date: 31st May, 2015
Exam Results: 1st June, 2015
Interview Dates: 2nd , 3rd and 4th June, 2015.
For more Details, Please Visit: http://www.actrec.gov.in/jrf-2015/Advt%20-%20JRF%202015.pdf