Types of scholarships:
- the first level of higher education
- Master’s and Doctoral study
- summer and winter schools
- mobility grants for researchers and academic staff.
Duration of the scholarship:
- The scholarship of exchange study is paid within the specified period, but maximum ten calendar months a year. The duration of one period of studies (grant period) should not be shorter than 30 days.
- The scholarship for degree study is paid for twelve calendar months each academic year during the nominal period of study, except the last academic year of the nominal period of study when the scholarship is paid for ten months.
- Scholarships for summer and winter schools are available for a maximum of 28 days per secondment in a calendar year.
- Mobility grants for researchers and academic staff are divided into short-term(1-9 days) and long-term (10 days – 10 calendar months) mobility grants.
- Scholarships at the first level of higher education and scholarships for Master’s and Doctoral study will receive 350 EUR per month for the undergraduate and graduate students and 422 EUR per month for doctoral students.
- Scholarships for summer and winter schools will receive 500 EUR of the course fee and accommodation costs of 25 EUR per day for a maximum of 28 days per secondment in a calendar year. The scholarship also covers the course fee to the institution of higher education.
- Mobility grants for researchers and academic staff will receive a scholarship worth 45 EUR per day for short-term visit and 422 EUR per month.
- Scholarships at the first level of higher education and scholarships for Master’s and Doctoral study are intended to support the exchange study or degree study of international students at the Estonian institutions of higher education. The scholarship at the first level of higher education can be applied for only for the studies in the areas related to Estonian language and culture.
- Scholarships for summer and winter schools is intended to support participation in summer courses of Estonian language and culture organized by the Estonian institutions of higher education as well as in summer and winter schools related to the English-language curricula of degree study.
- Mobility grants for researchers and academic staff can be applied by the researchers and academic staff of the foreign institutions of higher education. The mobility grant can be applied for research, scientific work, teaching, cooperation with colleagues etc.
How to Apply:
- Candidates can apply online at: http://archimedes.ee/en/foundation/document-submission-form/
- The duly signed in application form along with required documents must be sent to:
Centre for Higher Education Development
Koidula 13a, 10125 Tallinn
Republic of Estonia
Last Date: 24th April, 2015
For more Details, Please Visit: http://adm.archimedes.ee/stipendiumid/en/valisriikide-stipendiumid/