The International Centre for Human Development (IC4HD) offers fellowships to encourage Mid-Career & Young Professionals (academics, researchers, civil servants, and development practitioners) to analyze different dimensions of human development to inform policy in developing countries.
- Duration of the fellowship: 3 months
- The applicants will receive an amount of Rs. 50,000 per month for young professionals and Rs.1,50,000 per month for mid-career professionals.
- The applicants are provided with free furnished residential shared accommodation at Indian Institute of Advanced Study (IIAS), Shimla.
Applicants must have:
- Familiarity with human development
- Work experience:
- Mid-career professionals should have a minimum work experience of 10 years.
- Young professionals should have a minimum work experience of 3 years.
- Women are strongly encouraged to apply.
- A post-graduate degree in a relevant discipline
- The ability to write and converse fluently in English.
Age limit :
- Mid-career professionals should have age between 36-45 years
- Young professionals should have age between 25-35 years at the time of the closing date of the applications.
- The applicants are selected based on their performance in Interview
How to Apply:
- Applicants can download the application form at:
- The duly filled in application form should be sent via mail to: email@example.com
Last Date: 15th April, 2015
Result Date: 30th April, 2015
For more details, please visit: http://www.in.undp.org/content/dam/india/img/humandevelopment/HD_Fellowships_Brochure_2015.pdf