- The duration of the Fellowship is 3 months.
- The applicant will receive:
- University ID Card
- Staff membership of the SOAS library
- Work space in the School (including computer, telephone, printing/photocopy credit) £650 towards an international fare and a living grant at the monthly rate of £1,400.
- be Indian nationals and be residing in India.
- have completed a PhD and must be working in the fields of ‘India Studies’ (Arts, Humanities and Social Sciences) which are supported at SOAS.
- be in the early to middle stage of their academic careers.
- demonstrate sufficient English language ability, both in written and spoken.
How to Apply:
- Applicant can download the application form from: http://www.soas.ac.uk/south-asia-institute/fellowship/india/file43207.pdf
- The duly filled in application from must be sent via email to: email@example.com
For more details, please visit: http://www.soas.ac.uk