Indian Institute of Technology (IIT), Patna, invites applications for M.Tech. Scholarships, 2015 for students pursuing their Master of Technology (M.Tech.) program offered in Mechatronics, Mathematics and Computing, Nanoscience and Technology, Computer Science & Engineering, Communication System Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Civil and Infrastructure Engineering and Materials Science & Engineering for the session 2015.
- Duration of the Scholarship: 2 Years
- Candidates are provided a Scholarship of Rs.12,400/- per month, with valid and qualifying GATE score.
- Candidate must have Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering/Technology/M.Sc. with a minimum of 60% marks (or a CGPA of 6.5 in 10 point scale) for General/OBC categories and 55% marks (or a CGPA of 6.0 in 10 point scale) for SC/ST categories in the respective areas or equivalent professional degrees (AMIE, etc.) and having a valid GATE score.
- GATE score requirement is exempted for students with bachelor’s degree from an Indian Institute of Technology (IIT) with minimum CPI of 8.0.
How to Apply:
- Candidates can apply online at: http://22.214.171.124/
- The application fee of Rs. 300/- for General/OBC candidates and Rs. 150/- for SC/ST/PD and Female candidates must be paid through a Demand Draft drawn in any nationalized bank and payable at Patna in favour of IIT Patna.
The printed copy of online application form duly signed should be submitted along with copies of mark sheets/certificates and other testimonials (both sides) and a draft for application fee must be sent to via post to:
the Assistant Registrar(Academic)
Indian Institute of Technology Patna
Patna – 800 013
Last date: 17th April, 2015.
For more Details, Please Visit: http://www.iitp.ac.in/images/pdf