- Agricultural science and forestry
- Engineering sciences/architecture
- Medical sciences/biomedicine
- Natural sciences
- Social sciences/Economics
- Duration of the Fellowship: 3 to 12 months.
- Applicants are provided with a monthly allowance of 1500 euros.
- Fellowship also covers living expenses in Finland for a single person.
Applicants must hold a Master’s degree (or equivalent) to apply for Doctoral studies in Finland.
How to apply:
- Applicants can download the application form from:
- Applicants should submit the two printed and signed copies of the application along with a motivation letter from the applicant (the hosting university), CV, Research plan (3-5 pages) to the following address:
PO Box 343
Mark the envelope with “CIMO Fellowships”.
Last Date: No annual application deadline
For more details, Please Visit: http://www.studyinfinland.fi