The Kurita Water and Environment Foundation(KWEF) invites applications for research grant program to support scientists in Asian countries who are conducting research in their own countries on the conservation and restoration of water resources, such as oceans, surface water and underground water as well as the areas of land adjacent to them.
Applicants can research on any subject in the field of water resources is acceptable, provided that the water area studied is located in the researcher’s home country. Subjects as:
- Physical and chemical properties of water
- New technologies for conservation and restoration of water resources. (River, Lake, Pond, Discharge etc.)
- New technologies for water measurement and assessment
- The grant period will be one year, from October 1, 2015 to September 30, 2016.
- The amount of grant will be maximum of 300,000 yen per project per year
- be resident in Asian Countries,except Thailand,Indonesia and Vietnam.
- conduct research at university, college, or associated institute.
- submit a recommendation letter of “Japanese researcher” who resides in the applicants country or Japan.
- The applicant should be under the age of 40.
How to Apply:
- Applicants can download the application form from: http://www.kwef.or.jp/en/en_dl.html (In English)
- The duly filled in application form along with a recommendation letter of Japanese Researcher(In Japanese) should be sent via e-mail to: email@example.com
Last date: 14th May, 2015 (Japan time)
For more Details, Please Visit: http://www.kwef.or.jp/en/en_grant.html