Scholarship would be available for studies in
- Environmental Studies
- Agriculture and Fisheries
- No.of scholarships available: 2
- Duration of the Scholarship:
- Master’s: 1-2 Years
- PhD: 3-4 Years
- Scholarship provides Fully-funded tuition along with Financial support including a fortnightly living allowance, an establishment allowance, medical and travel insurance, travel to and from applicant’s home country at the start and end of his/her scholarship and assistance with research and thesis costs for most postgraduate research students.
- have completed Bachelor’s Degree or Master’s Degree in the subject or allied fields with minimum 65% marks for Master’s or PhD respectively
- reside in their country of citizenship until taking up the scholarship in New Zealand.
- not hold another scholarship during the period of the Commonwealth Scholarship.
- agree in writing that they will return to their country of citizenship for a minimum period of two years following completion of their scholarship in order to contribute to their country’s social or economic development.
- have good knowledge of written and spoken English
- The applicant should be under the age of 40 years as on 31st May, 2015.
How to apply:
- Candidates can download the application form from:
- The duly filled in application form must be submitted to Ministry of Human Resource Development at the time of interview.
Last Date: 31st May, 2015
For more details, Please Visit: http://mhrd.gov.in/sites/upload_files/mhrd/files/NewZealand2015.pdf