- Duration of the Fellowship is 8 to 24 months
- fellowships provide round-trip economy class air travel from India to the U.S., a monthly stipend, Accident and Sickness Program for Exchanges per U.S. Government guidelines, a modest settling-in allowance, and a professional allowance.
- Fellowship is available in the fields of: Agricultural Sciences; Applied Economics; Education Policy and Planning; Energy Studies; International Security and Strategic Studies; Public Health Policy and Management; Public Policy (limited to Science and Technology Policy); Science and Technology (limited to bio engineering, climate change sciences, computer and mathematical sciences, and neurosciences); Study of India (limited to language/literature/linguistics, history, and visual and performing arts); Study of the United States (limited to language/literature/linguistics, history, and visual and performing arts); Urban and Regional Planning; Women and Gender Studies .
The applicants should:
- have a PhD degree within the past four years(between July 2011 and June 2015)
- upload PhD degree certificate/provisional PhD certificate while filling up the online application.
- be published in reputed journals and demonstrate evidence of superior academic and professional achievement.
How to Apply: The mode of applying is through online
Last date:1st July, 2015
For more details, please visit: http://www.usief.org.in