- Scholarship is provided approximately for 15 students.
- Scholarship is available for two-years master program in United States.
Applicants must have
- Completed at least four years of academic work, after Class XII including a Bachelor’s Degree, from a recognized university in India and Nepal.
- Partial computer courses, vocational training and diplomas from a recognized academic institution.
- Secured a minimum of 50 percent in their Bachelor’s Degree and Master’s Degree programs
- Applicants should be born on or after January 1, 1980.
How to apply:
- Applicants can download the application form from: http://www.tibetfund.org/forms/TSP%202016%20Announcement%20Final.pdf
- The Applicants should submit the duly filled in application form along with a CV and a short essay not more than 500 – 700 words, explaining “Why you are applying for Tibetan Scholarship Program and What you hope to achieve from participating in this program”.
- Applicants from India must send applications to:
Department of Education
Central Tibetan Administration
Gangchen Kyishong, Dist Kangra
Dharamsala – 176 215
Applicants from Nepal must send the applications to:
Mr. Tsering Topgyal
TSP – Student Selection Committee Nepal
Snow Lion Foundation
PO Box no. 1313
Last Date: 31st March, 2015
For more details, Please Visit: